Community Reuse is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- Remember settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- Remember information you give to a website, such as a list of products in your shopping basket
- Measure how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit AboutCookies.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please Contact Us as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.